Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review of "Cloud Atlas"

On tonight's episode of Medical Center..
Apologies for the delay. We're just getting over Hurricane Sandy disrupting our lives for a week, a situation that readjusted my work routine--but made me truly appreciative of the conveniences we have. 

One of the last things I did before the storm hit Monday night was write this review. And for the next five days, Monday night through Saturday night, there was very little I could do aside from sit and have PECO tease us with status updates about when power would be restored. 

(Though I did buy a nifty Pele shirt at Old Navy for six bucks, and get a new pair of basketball sneakers at Kohl's. See, the suburbs are good for something.)  

It's good to be back. You can read the review for "Cloud Atlas" right here


No comments: