Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Call Me "Scoop"


Thought you all might be curious about some recent non-movie related articles I've written. Below are links to two recent works that are dear to my heart.

The first link is an article I wrote for TCNJ Magazine on alums involved in the television industry. It was a lot of fun to write, and the people couldn't have been nicer. Plus, guess who got a snazzy bio and photo?



The second link is to an article I wrote for Deadspin.com, the great sports blog edited by Will Leitch. Will, who's leaving soon to take an editor's job at New York, let me write a piece on whether there can be a vegetarian home run hitter. I loved writing and researching it, and I'm thrilled it's on a site with 10 millions hits a month.
Some of the comments are pretty funny, and I get razzed! It's like having dinner with the family all over again.

No comments: