Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sorry for the Delay

Well, it's been a while since I've written something. That can only mean one thing: We've moved--again!

Of course, our relocation comes at a terrible, awful time. It always does. To make matters, we've been without TV or Internet for two weeks, which means that I'm working at the local library.

At least I didn't get sick this time, so that's nice.

Now that my freelancing schedule has died down and I'll have have an office that doesn't feature stomping three-year-olds and retirees reading the local paper, here's what's on tap:

 1.) Lots of reviews, including "The Lucky One" and "The Avengers".

 2.) An interview with Buzz Bissinger
 
3.) A long overdue Etc.

4.) And much, much more.

In the meantime, for those who haven't read it, here's my essay on moving for The Philly Post. Yeah, we should all just live with our parents.

No comments: