Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Apology


My brother brought something to my attention recently. He was offering some suggestions about the blog, and he mentioned that he found the last lines of the book of the month posts kind of insulting.
"I've known you for 30 years and I know your humor, and even I found it insulting," he said.
Yikes.

The man has a point. Those last lines, or buttons, come across as condescending and rude. I want to apologize for that. It certainly wasn't my intent, but I can see how some people may have interpreted that way. So from now on, no more buttons.

No book recommendation for this month. Instead, please read my sports book column ("The Athletic Supporter") on BiblioBuffet.com, where I shine a light on great books that happen to be about sports. Or read whatever book you'd like.

Go in peace.

No comments: